mercredi 4 juillet 2012

SB4000 Quad VCA BOM

Here is a public Google Docs BOM with every single thing I used to make this build. It combines the official SB 4000 BOM, the official Quad VCA BOM changes, and some stuff wrong or forgotten on those BOMs (like pins / sockets for mounting quad boards etc...). I fixed it AFTER the build, so it can be really accurate.

There are most of the mouser / manufacturer references, except for some resistors / capacitors. I used quite different providers / values (some caps were upgraded to higher voltage, some not) for those which are empty, so I guess it's better if you take everything from the same provider, that's why I left them empty.

Note that quantities for the Quad VCA part are TOTAL (including the 2 boards, unlike the official Quad VCA BOM).

Also my version uses 2 Jack TS (unbalanced signal) for Send / Return, and I blended L & R on both so it's a Mono External Sidechain (which seems simpler to me than the XLR version everyone else made which must use and adapter to have all signals parted)

Here you go : SB4000 Quad VCA compiled BOM

USE IT AS A REFERENCE FOR YOUR BUILD, as many items values differ from the informations shown on the boards.

Feel free to let me know if you find anything wrong in there !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire